Albemarle (ALB) Tops Q3 EPS by 10c, Updates FY Guidance
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Albemarle (NYSE: ALB) reported Q3 EPS of $0.91, $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of $0.81. Revenue for the quarter came in at $654 million versus the consensus estimate of $645.81 million.
Albemarle sees Q4 2016 EPS of $3.45-$3.55, versus the consensus of $3.48. Albemarle sees Q4 2016 revenue of $2.6-2.7 billion, versus the consensus of $2.68 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Albemarle (ALB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- DAVIDsTEA Inc. (DTEA) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Names Interim CFO
- Layne Christensen (LAYN) Misses Q3 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!