Alaska Communications Systems (ALSK) Misses Q3 EPS by 14c
- Wall Street bleeds as financials, tech stocks sell off
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q4 EPS by 14c, Offers Q1 Guidance, CFO Steps Down
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 2/8: (APOL) (AUY) (AUPH) Higher; (BCRX) (CTIC) (CHK) Lower
- Apollo Global to Acquire Apollo Education Group (APOL) for $9.50/Share
- Are Gold Speculators Betting on 'One and Done'?
Alaska Communications Systems (NASDAQ: ALSK) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.02), $0.14 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.12. Revenue for the quarter came in at $90.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $88.14 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Virtusa (VRTU) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c; Issues Q4 Outlook
- Wex, Inc. (WEX) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; Guides Q1 Below Expectations
- First Financial (THFF) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.56
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!