Alaska Communications Systems (ALSK) Misses Q3 EPS by 14c
- Market Wrap: Market Rally Fades as DJIA Ends Q1 Negative; Charter's Smart M&A Move; Etsy Sets IPO Price Range
- Sears Holdings (SHLD), General Growth (GGP) Enter Real Estate Joint Venture
- Fed's Lacker Sees 'Strong' Case for June 'Liftoff'
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/31: (DYAX) (CHK) (RUBI) Higher; (UTIW) (RKT) (SNX) Lower (more...)
- Etsy (ETSY) Sees IPO Price of $14 - $16/Share
Alaska Communications Systems (NASDAQ: ALSK) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.02), $0.14 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.12. Revenue for the quarter came in at $90.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $88.14 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Landec (LNDC) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Beats
- Sorl Auto Parts (SORL) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Issues Confident FY15 Revenue Outlook
- UTi Worldwide (UTIW) Reports Q4 Loss of $1.02/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!