Alaska Communications Systems (ALSK) Misses Q3 EPS by 14c
- Top 10 News for 12/09 - 12/13: Facebook Elevated; New, Mold-Breaking GM Leadership; Twitter Defies Critics
- PPI Falls 0.1% in Nov., Reflecting Lower Food, Energy Costs
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/13: (CNDO) (PTIX) (YRCW) Higher; (ATOS) (INSY) (AVEO) Lower
- Nimble Storage (NMBL) IPO Surges Higher
- Verizon (VZ) Nears Agreement to Sell Airwaves to T-Mobile (TMUS)
Alaska Communications Systems (NASDAQ: ALSK) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.02), $0.14 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.12. Revenue for the quarter came in at $90.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $88.14 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- NCI Building Systems (NCS) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Outlook
- Comverse (CNSI) Posts Q3 EPS Of $1.03
- Joy Global, Inc. (JOY) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Issues Light FY14 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!