Alaska Communications Systems (ALSK) Misses Q3 EPS by 14c
- eBay (EBAY) to Spin PayPal into Separate, Publicly-Traded Company
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/30: (MOVE) (DLIA) (VIMC) (EBAY) Higher; (TA) (DWA) (SGEN) Lower (more...)
- Walgreens (WAG) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Comps Rose 5.4%
- News Corp (NWSA) to Acquire Move (MOVE) for $21/Share
- Cramer Says Cash Some GoPro (GPRO) Chips In
Alaska Communications Systems (NASDAQ: ALSK) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.02), $0.14 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.12. Revenue for the quarter came in at $90.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $88.14 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q2 adj-Loss of 2c/Share
- Lentuo Int'l (LAS) Reports Q2 EPS of RMB0.21
- ZBB Energy (ZBB) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.16/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!