Alaska Communications Systems (ALSK) Misses Q3 EPS by 14c
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
Alaska Communications Systems (NASDAQ: ALSK) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.02), $0.14 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.12. Revenue for the quarter came in at $90.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $88.14 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mentor Graphics (MENT) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c, Offers Q2 & FY Guidance
- Advance Auto Parts (AAP) Misses Q1 EPS by 11c; Trims FY15 EPS Outlook
- Gordman's Stores (GMAN) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, Comps Decline 1%, Offers Q2 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!