Alarm.com Holdings, Inc. (ALRM) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c; Guides Above the Street
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/2: (ASNA) (HTBX) (REPH) Higher; (PLX) (MEMP) (DRYS) Lower
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Alarm.com Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: ALRM) reported Q3 EPS of $0.19, $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of $0.11. Revenue for the quarter came in at $67.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $59.73 million.
Alarm.com Holdings, Inc. sees FY2016 EPS of $0.58-$0.59, versus the consensus of $0.50. Alarm.com Holdings, Inc. sees FY2016 revenue of $245-256 million, versus the consensus of $245.2 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Alarm.com Holdings, Inc. (ALRM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Five Below (FIVE) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Offers Q4 Guidance
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Comps Fall 5%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!