Alarm.com Holdings, Inc. (ALRM) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c, Offers FY Guidance
- Wall Street hits record high for third day in a row
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Alarm.com Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: ALRM) reported Q2 EPS of $0.15, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.11. Revenue for the quarter came in at $64.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $58.61 million.
Alarm.com Holdings, Inc. sees FY2016 EPS of $0.49-$0.51, versus the consensus of $0.48. Alarm.com Holdings, Inc. sees FY2016 revenue of $242.3-245.8 million, versus the consensus of $241.67 million.
- SaaS and license revenue is expected to be in the range of $43.8 million to $44.0 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Alarm.com Holdings, Inc. (ALRM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Xactly Corporation (XTLY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Below Consensus Prelim. Q3 Revenue
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!