Alarm.com Holdings, Inc. (ALRM) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c, Offers FY Guidance
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Alarm.com Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: ALRM) reported Q2 EPS of $0.15, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.11. Revenue for the quarter came in at $64.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $58.61 million.
Alarm.com Holdings, Inc. sees FY2016 EPS of $0.49-$0.51, versus the consensus of $0.48. Alarm.com Holdings, Inc. sees FY2016 revenue of $242.3-245.8 million, versus the consensus of $241.67 million.
- SaaS and license revenue is expected to be in the range of $43.8 million to $44.0 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Alarm.com Holdings, Inc. (ALRM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI) Reports In-Line 3Q
- Taseko Mines (TGB) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c
- Kona Grill (KONA) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!