Airgain (AIRG) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c
- Wall Street rally continues as laggards advance
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Airgain (NASDAQ: AIRG) reported Q3 EPS of $0.16, $0.17 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.01). Revenue for the quarter came in at $12.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $9.65 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Airgain (AIRG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Vail Resorts (MTN) Misses Q1 EPS by 13c
- Xactly Corporation (XTLY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c