Airgain (AIRG) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Airgain (NASDAQ: AIRG) reported Q2 EPS of $0.15, $0.16 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.01). Revenue for the quarter came in at $9.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $9.65 million.
Second Quarter 2016 Key Performance Indicators (compared to same year-ago period)
- Total customer devices increased 62% or 4.6 million devices to 12.0 million devices
- The average number of antennas per device increased 24% to 3.07
- The average selling price per device decreased 1% to $0.79
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Airgain (AIRG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
- Altra Industrial Motion (AIMC) Reports Inline Q3 EPS; Narrows FY16 Outlook; Approves $30M Stock Buyback Plan
- Republic Bancorp (RBCAA) Tops Q3 EPS by 9c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!