Airgain (AIRG) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Airgain (NASDAQ: AIRG) reported Q2 EPS of $0.15, $0.16 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.01). Revenue for the quarter came in at $9.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $9.65 million.
Second Quarter 2016 Key Performance Indicators (compared to same year-ago period)
- Total customer devices increased 62% or 4.6 million devices to 12.0 million devices
- The average number of antennas per device increased 24% to 3.07
- The average selling price per device decreased 1% to $0.79
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Airgain (AIRG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- UPDATE: StreetSweeper Cautious on Airgain (AIRG) Amid Follow-on Offering
- Central Garden & Pet (CENT) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!