Air Transport Services Group (ATSG) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Air Transport Services Group (NASDAQ: ATSG) reported Q2 EPS of $0.13, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.12. Revenue for the quarter came in at $176.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $183.4 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Air Transport Services Group (ATSG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Tops Q4 EPS by CAD$0.23
- Charles Schwab (SCHW) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- NVE Corp (NVEC) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!