Air Products (APD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Wall Street set to open flat as investors test rally
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
- Oil slips on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/07: (EMKR) (PLAY) (WDC) Higher; (SIGM) (AVAV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Air Products (NYSE: APD) reported Q4 EPS of $2.01, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $1.98. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.46 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.45 billion.
Air Products sees Q1 2017 EPS of $1.40-$1.50, versus the consensus of $1.57.
Air Products sees FY2017 EPS of $6.25-$6.50, versus the consensus of $6.48.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Air Products (APD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- Brown-Forman (BF-A) Reports Inline Q2 EPS
- Powell Industries (POWL) Tops Q4 EPS by 47c, Comments on Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!