Air Products (APD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Air Products (NYSE: APD) reported Q4 EPS of $2.01, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $1.98. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.46 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.45 billion.
Air Products sees Q1 2017 EPS of $1.40-$1.50, versus the consensus of $1.57.
Air Products sees FY2017 EPS of $6.25-$6.50, versus the consensus of $6.48.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Air Products (APD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- HD Supply Holdings (HDS) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings