AgroFresh Solutions (AGFS) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.51
- Health, energy stocks hit Wall St, Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
AgroFresh Solutions (NASDAQ: AGFS) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.51). Revenue for the quarter came in at $18.4 million, versus $17.7 million reported last year.
Dr. Nance Dicciani, Chair of AgroFresh's Board and acting co-CEO commented, "Sales and Adjusted EBITDA for the second quarter and first half of 2016 came in within guidance. We've accelerated the launch of our new product offerings, taken steps to defend and strengthen our market share, and made progress on our external development strategy. We are doing well with our SmartFresh™ and Harvista™ technologies against competition and we expect growth in the Northern Hemisphere with respect to both products. We expect our new product offerings to bring much-needed diversification to our portfolio."
In conclusion, Dr. Dicciani stated, "We feel good about our position, and our prospects of having a strong second half on the back of a good Northern Hemisphere apple crop, and we confirm our full year Adjusted EBITDA guidance of $90 million to $100 million. We continue to place a high emphasis on operating and financial discipline, and are excited about the next chapter of AgroFresh under our new CEO, Jordi Ferre."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on AgroFresh Solutions (AGFS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
- Parker-Hannifin (PH) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- Bank of Commerce Holdings (BOCH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.18
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!