AgroFresh Solutions (AGFS) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.51
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AgroFresh Solutions (NASDAQ: AGFS) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.51). Revenue for the quarter came in at $18.4 million, versus $17.7 million reported last year.
Dr. Nance Dicciani, Chair of AgroFresh's Board and acting co-CEO commented, "Sales and Adjusted EBITDA for the second quarter and first half of 2016 came in within guidance. We've accelerated the launch of our new product offerings, taken steps to defend and strengthen our market share, and made progress on our external development strategy. We are doing well with our SmartFresh™ and Harvista™ technologies against competition and we expect growth in the Northern Hemisphere with respect to both products. We expect our new product offerings to bring much-needed diversification to our portfolio."
In conclusion, Dr. Dicciani stated, "We feel good about our position, and our prospects of having a strong second half on the back of a good Northern Hemisphere apple crop, and we confirm our full year Adjusted EBITDA guidance of $90 million to $100 million. We continue to place a high emphasis on operating and financial discipline, and are excited about the next chapter of AgroFresh under our new CEO, Jordi Ferre."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on AgroFresh Solutions (AGFS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Destination Maternity (DEST) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.09/Share; Comps Fell 5.2%
- Network-1 Technologies (NTIP) Approves Initial 5c Semi-Annual Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!