Agrium (AGU) Misses Q3 EPS Views; Cuts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Agrium (NYSE: AGU) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.03), $0.14 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.11. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.25 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.4 billion.
Agrium sees FY2016 EPS of $4.60-$5.00, versus prior guidance of $5.00-$5.30 and the consensus of $5.10.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Agrium (AGU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- IDT Corp. (IDT) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.44
- ModusLink (MLNK) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.16/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!