Agnico-Eagle Mines Ltd. (AEM) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/6: (ENZN) (GERN) (PSUN) Higher; (IOC) (ULTA) (PWRD) Lower (more...)
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
- SEC Questioned Twitter's (TWTR) Growth Plans Ahead of IPO
- Wow - Bitcoin 'is' the New Gold
Agnico-Eagle Mines Ltd. (NYSE: AEM) reported Q2 adjusted EPS of $0.47, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.47.
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Downgrades Agnico-Eagle Mines Ltd. (AEM) to Sector Perform
- Rally Software (RALY) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides Ahead of Expectations
- Mitel Networks Corp (MITL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Guides Q3 Revs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!