Agnico-Eagle Mines Ltd. (AEM) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/11: (CYTR) (BGMD) (ASTC) Higher; (GEVO) (AVNR) (TNXP) Lower
- Autohome (ATHM) IPO Nearly Doubles on Open
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c; adj.-Comps Up 5%
- Valero Energy Partners LP (VLP) IPO Opens Up Over 20%
Agnico-Eagle Mines Ltd. (NYSE: AEM) reported Q1 adjusted EPS of $0.45, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.48. Revenue for the quarter came in at $418.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $417.16 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PVH Corp. (PVH) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- RBC Capital Downgrades Agnico-Eagle Mines Ltd. (AEM) to Sector Perform
- H&R Block, Inc. (HRB) Posts Q2 Loss of 42c/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!