Agilysys, Inc. (AGYS) Misses Q2 EPS by 4c
- Wall Street flat as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Agilysys, Inc. (NASDAQ: AGYS) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.11), $0.04 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.07). Revenue for the quarter came in at $32.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $32.39 million.
Agilysys, Inc. sees FY2017 revenue of $132-136 million, versus the consensus of $133.4 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Agilysys, Inc. (AGYS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Webster Financial (WBS) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Home Bancshares (HOMB) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Sandy Spring Bancorp (SASR) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!