Agilent Technologies (A) Tops Q4 EPS by 7c; Guides Q1 Below Views
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Agilent Technologies (NYSE: A) reported Q4 EPS of $0.59, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.52. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.11 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.07 billion.
Agilent Technologies sees Q1 2017 EPS of $0.48-$0.50, versus the consensus of $0.53. Agilent Technologies sees Q1 2017 revenue of $1.04-1.06 billion, versus the consensus of $1.08 billion.
Agilent Technologies sees FY2017 EPS of $2.10-$2.16, versus the consensus of $2.19. Agilent Technologies sees FY2017 revenue of $4.35-4.37 billion, versus the consensus of $4.35 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Agilent Technologies (A) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SeaChange Int'l (SEAC) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Guides Q4, FY17 Below Views
- Francesca's (FRAN) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c; Boosts Fy16 Outlook
- Toll Brothers (TOL) Posts Improved Q4 Adjusted Pre-Tax Income
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!