Agilent Technologies (A) Tops Q4 EPS by 7c; Guides Q1 Below Views
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Agilent Technologies (NYSE: A) reported Q4 EPS of $0.59, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.52. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.11 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.07 billion.
Agilent Technologies sees Q1 2017 EPS of $0.48-$0.50, versus the consensus of $0.53. Agilent Technologies sees Q1 2017 revenue of $1.04-1.06 billion, versus the consensus of $1.08 billion.
Agilent Technologies sees FY2017 EPS of $2.10-$2.16, versus the consensus of $2.19. Agilent Technologies sees FY2017 revenue of $4.35-4.37 billion, versus the consensus of $4.35 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Agilent Technologies (A) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coupa Software (COUP) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Issues Confident Q4 Outlook
- Kinder Morgan (KMI) Sees FY17 Distributable Cash Flow of $4.46B
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!