Agilent Technologies (A) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c, Q4 EPS Guidance Comes in Light
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Agilent Technologies (NYSE: A) reported Q3 EPS of $0.49, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.47. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.04 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.05 billion.
Agilent Technologies sees FY2016 EPS of $1.89-$1.91, versus the consensus of $1.91. Agilent Technologies sees FY2016 revenue of $4.14-4.16 billion, versus the consensus of $4.18 billion.
Agilent Technologies sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.50-$0.52, versus the consensus of $0.54. Agilent Technologies sees Q4 2016 revenue of $1.05-1.07 million, versus the consensus of $1.09 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Agilent Technologies (A) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
- Webster Financial (WBS) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!