Agilent Technologies (A) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c, Q4 EPS Guidance Comes in Light
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Agilent Technologies (NYSE: A) reported Q3 EPS of $0.49, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.47. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.04 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.05 billion.
Agilent Technologies sees FY2016 EPS of $1.89-$1.91, versus the consensus of $1.91. Agilent Technologies sees FY2016 revenue of $4.14-4.16 billion, versus the consensus of $4.18 billion.
Agilent Technologies sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.50-$0.52, versus the consensus of $0.54. Agilent Technologies sees Q4 2016 revenue of $1.05-1.07 million, versus the consensus of $1.09 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Agilent Technologies (A) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!