Agilent Technologies (A) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c, Q4 EPS Guidance Comes in Light
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Agilent Technologies (NYSE: A) reported Q3 EPS of $0.49, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.47. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.04 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.05 billion.
Agilent Technologies sees FY2016 EPS of $1.89-$1.91, versus the consensus of $1.91. Agilent Technologies sees FY2016 revenue of $4.14-4.16 billion, versus the consensus of $4.18 billion.
Agilent Technologies sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.50-$0.52, versus the consensus of $0.54. Agilent Technologies sees Q4 2016 revenue of $1.05-1.07 million, versus the consensus of $1.09 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Agilent Technologies (A) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI) Reports In-Line 3Q
- Cohu (COHU) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Enova International (ENVA) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!