Affimed (AFMD) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; CMO Marschner to Resign
- Wall Street set to open higher; Dow to hit record level
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Affimed (NASDAQ: AFMD) reported Q2 EPS of (EUR0.24), EUR0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of (EUR0.23).
Affimed announced that the Company’s Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Jens-Peter Marschner, has decided to step down as CMO. Since joining the Company in 2013, Dr. Marschner has expanded Affimed’s AFM13 and AFM11 clinical programs. Dr. Anne Kerber, Affimed’s Senior Medical Director, will assume the responsibility of leading the clinical team on an interim basis. Dr. Kerber, a board certified hematologist/oncologist, joined Affimed in January 2016 from Merck Serono where she oversaw the clinical development of several compounds. Dr. Marschner will continue to support Affimed as a consultant during the transition period. “Jens-Peter has been a highly valuable member of the management team. Under his leadership Affimed became a clinical development company. Jens-Peter built Affimed’s clinical team, developed an excellent clinical network, formed a distinguished SAB and initiated multiple new clinical trials for AFM11 and AFM13, including our combination therapy with Keytruda.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Affimed (AFMD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Photronics (PLAB) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Q1 EPS Below Views
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; FY17 adj.-EPS Outlook Boosted
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!