Aeterna Zentaris (AEZS) Posts Mixed Q2 Results
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Sysco Scoop-Up Competitor; Treasury Sells Out...of GM; OSI Systems Gets Rapi-Slammed
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Updates Q4 Outlook; Narrows EPS, Revenue Guidance
Aeterna Zentaris Inc. (Nasdaq: AEZS) reports Q2 loss of $0.06, 4 cents better than the analyst estimate of ($0.10). Revenue for the quarter was $5.6 million, which compares to the estimate of $6.13 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PVH Corp. (PVH) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- Ossen Innovation Co., Ltd. (OSN) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.08
- Lentuo International (LAS) Swings to Q3 Profit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!