Aeterna Zentaris (AEZS) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Aeterna Zentaris (NASDAQ: AEZS) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.71), $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.82). Revenue for the quarter came in at $96 thousand versus the consensus estimate of $750 thousand.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Aeterna Zentaris (AEZS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Applied DNA Sciences (APDN) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c
- Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Offers FY Guidance