Aerosonic Corp. (AIM) Posts Mixed Q4 Results
- Market Wrap: U.S. Auto Sales Miss Mark in Feb.; Orexigen Rips on Contrave Update; PIMCO Outflows Slow
- Springleaf to Acquire OneMain from Citigroup (C) in $4.25B Deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/03: (NPTN) (CECO) (SWHC) Higher; (CYCC) (BOBE) (TNET) Lower (more...)
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c; Cuts FY15 EPS Outlook
- PIMCO Total Return Outflows at $8.6B in Feb., Lowest Since Gross Left
Aerosonic Corp. (NYSE: AIM) reported Q4 EPS of $0.06, versus $0.40 last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $8.83 million, versus $6.71 million last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trina Solar (TSL) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Offers Q1, FY15 Shipment Outlook
- Smith & Wesson (SWHC) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts Outlook
- Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Issues Light Q1 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!