Aerosonic Corp. (AIM) Posts Mixed Q4 Results
- Wall Street surges as Brexit rebound continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 6/29: (TSRO) (DRII) (CYRX) Higher; (GALE) (LPCN) (ESPR) Lower
- CIBC (CM) to Acquire PrivateBancorp (PVTB) in ~$3.8B Deal
- Brookfield Asset Management Files 13D Showing 12% Stake in TerraForm Power (TERP)
- Energy Transfer Equity (ETE) Terminates Williams (WMB) Merger
Aerosonic Corp. (NYSE: AIM) reported Q4 EPS of $0.06, versus $0.40 last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $8.83 million, versus $6.71 million last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Acuity Brands (AYI) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Futures Orders Light of Views
- China Jo-Jo Drugstores (CJJD) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.05
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!