Aerosonic Corp. (AIM) Posts Mixed Q4 Results
- Top 10 News for 4/20 - 4/24: Comcast Cancels Time Warner Deal; Teva/Mylan/Perrigo Saga Continues; Big Names, Solid Earnings
- Comcast (CMCSA) Terminates Time Warner Cable (TWC) Merger Agreement (CHTR)
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Sales Beat
- Mylan (MYL) to Begin Cash, Stock Tender of Perrigo (PRGO)
- Biogen (BIIB) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c; Revs Light
Aerosonic Corp. (NYSE: AIM) reported Q4 EPS of $0.06, versus $0.40 last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $8.83 million, versus $6.71 million last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- A.O. Smith (AOS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
- Briggs & Stratton (BGG) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Revenue Light, FY15 EPS Guidance Beats
- DTE Energy Co. (DTE) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Operating Earnings Slip to $1.65/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!