Aerosonic Corp. (AIM) Posts Mixed Q4 Results
- Wall Street rises in volatile session ahead of jobs data
- Market Wrap: ISM Services Slip in August; Markets Mixed Ahead of Nonfarm Jobs Data; Brady Tops Goodell in Court
- After Hours Stocks Movers 09/03: (BLOX) Higher; (VNCE) (UTIW) (PAY) (more...)
- Twitter (TWTR) Seen as 'Compelling' Ahead of Board Meeting, CEO Search Results
- Lannett (LCI) to Acquire Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals in $1.23B + Contingency Payments Deal
Aerosonic Corp. (NYSE: AIM) reported Q4 EPS of $0.06, versus $0.40 last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $8.83 million, versus $6.71 million last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cooper Cos. (COO) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Methode Electronics (MEI) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c
- Verint Systems (VRNT) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!