Aerosonic Corp. (AIM) Posts Mixed Q4 Results
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/29: (IVAN) (NCTY) (UTHR) Higher; (SGOC) (VII) (FRO) Lower
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 8/29: (CRTO) (UEPS) (DGLY) Higher; (FRO) (BIG) (ZOES) Lower (more...)
- Personal Income Growth Slows in July Amid Drop in Expenditures
Aerosonic Corp. (NYSE: AIM) reported Q4 EPS of $0.06, versus $0.40 last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $8.83 million, versus $6.71 million last year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Big Lots, Inc. (BIG) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Rally Software (RALY) Posts Q2 Loss of 30c/Share; Guides Q3, FY14
- Bio Blast Pharma (ORPN) Posts Q2 Loss of 10c/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!