AeroVironment (AVAV) Reports Q1 Loss Per Share of 51c
- Health, energy stocks hit Wall St, Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (CXRX) (CERC) Higher; (SGY) (MBRX) (STS) Lower
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
AeroVironment (NASDAQ: AVAV) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.51), may not compare to the analyst estimate of ($0.17). Revenue for the quarter came in at $36.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $37.81 million.
**Loss per share for the first fiscal quarter of 2016 was impacted by both the impairment loss and losses on sales of CybAero equity securities.
For fiscal 2017, the company remains committed to generating revenue of between $260 million and $280 million, and earnings per fully diluted share of between $0.20 and $0.35. Seasonally low first quarter revenue, lower than planned bookings and significant international opportunities requiring export license approval contribute to greater execution challenges.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on AeroVironment (AVAV) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- 1st Constitution Bancorp (FCCY) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
- OFG Bancorp (OFG) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!