AeroVironment (AVAV) Reports Q1 Loss Per Share of 51c
- Futures flat as oil rally pauses
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Trump's corporate tax holiday could spur pharma M&A
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AeroVironment (NASDAQ: AVAV) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.51), may not compare to the analyst estimate of ($0.17). Revenue for the quarter came in at $36.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $37.81 million.
**Loss per share for the first fiscal quarter of 2016 was impacted by both the impairment loss and losses on sales of CybAero equity securities.
For fiscal 2017, the company remains committed to generating revenue of between $260 million and $280 million, and earnings per fully diluted share of between $0.20 and $0.35. Seasonally low first quarter revenue, lower than planned bookings and significant international opportunities requiring export license approval contribute to greater execution challenges.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on AeroVironment (AVAV) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Kenon Holdings (KEN) Swings to Q3 Loss
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!