AeroVironment (AVAV) Reports Q1 Loss Per Share of 51c
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
AeroVironment (NASDAQ: AVAV) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.51), may not compare to the analyst estimate of ($0.17). Revenue for the quarter came in at $36.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $37.81 million.
**Loss per share for the first fiscal quarter of 2016 was impacted by both the impairment loss and losses on sales of CybAero equity securities.
For fiscal 2017, the company remains committed to generating revenue of between $260 million and $280 million, and earnings per fully diluted share of between $0.20 and $0.35. Seasonally low first quarter revenue, lower than planned bookings and significant international opportunities requiring export license approval contribute to greater execution challenges.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on AeroVironment (AVAV) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Amaya (AYA) Sees Higher 2016 Revs, EBITDA, EPS; CFO Daniel Sebag to Retire
- Schlumberger Ltd. (SLB) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!