AerCap Holdings (AER) Tops Q3 EPS by 24c; Approves $250M Stock Buyback Plan
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AerCap Holdings (NYSE: AER) reported Q3 EPS of $1.68, $0.24 better than the analyst estimate of $1.44. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.23 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.2 billion.
Share Repurchase Program
We have authorized a $250 million share repurchase program, which will run through March 31, 2017. Repurchases under the program may be made through open market purchases or privately negotiated transactions in accordance with applicable U.S. federal securities laws. The timing of repurchases and the exact number of shares of common stock to be purchased will be determined by the Company’s management, in its discretion, and will depend upon market conditions and other factors. The program will be funded using the Company’s cash on hand and cash generated from operations. The program may be suspended or discontinued at any time.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on AerCap Holdings (AER) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- EZCORP (EZPW) Posts Q4 Loss of 31c/Share
- Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Offers FY Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!