Aehr Test Systems (AEHR) Swings to Q3 Loss of 11c
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
- U.S. Private Sector Added Jobs at Higher Than Expected Clip in November
- Gold's Quick Move Higher Raising Eyebrows
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/04: (OCLS) (ABIO) (TNXP) Higher; (AMBI) (TRQ) (EXPR) Lower
- Deere (DE) Adds $8B to Buyback Plan; Declares Qtr. Dividend
Aehr Test Systems (NASDAQ: AEHR) reported Q3 loss of 11c, versus a gain of 18c last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.2 million, versus $2.5 last year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Express (EXPR) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Profit Outlook
- Isle Of Capri Casinos (ISLE) Posts Q2 Loss of 20c/Share
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts (KKD) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Prelim. FY15 EPS Outlook Misses Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!