Aegion (AEGN) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Aegion (NASDAQ: AEGN) reported Q3 EPS of $0.32, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.35. Revenue for the quarter came in at $308.52 million versus the consensus estimate of $318.99 million.
“We continue to expect strong performance in the fourth quarter of 2016, resulting in expected second half adjusted earnings per share largely in line with our results from the same period in 2015.
“The initial outlook for 2017 indicates favorable conditions in our core markets for North American municipal pipe rehabilitation, midstream pipeline cathodic protection services and U.S. West Coast refinery maintenance, as well as our expectation to successfully complete the large deepwater pipe coating and insulation project. The projected strength of these markets combined with expected increased stability in the upstream oil and gas market provide a solid foundation for achieving progress towards the financial targets we outlined in our long term strategy.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Aegion (AEGN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Fred's (FRED) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!