Advanced Photonix, Inc. (API) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS and Revenues
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
- 3D Printing Hype May Be 'Overdone' - Analyst (DDD) (SSYS) (XONE)
- McDonald's (MCD) Global Comps Rose 0.5% in Nov.; APMEA Down 2.3%
Advanced Photonix, Inc. (NYSE: API) reported Q1 EPS of $0.00, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.00. Revenue for the quarter came in at $8.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $8.08 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Advanced Photonix to Appear on 21st Century Business Television Series December 8, 2013 on Bloomberg International
- Big Lots, Inc. (BIG) Misses Q3 EPS by 14c; Plans to Exit Canadian Operations
- Rally Software (RALY) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides Ahead of Expectations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!