Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Reports Q1 Adj-EPS of 8c, Beats by 3c
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Warns Lofty CEO Expectations May Not Be Attainable
Advanced Micro Devices (NYSE: AMD) reported Q1 EPS of $0.08, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.05. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.61 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.61 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Veeva Systems (VEEV) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Raises Outlook
- Exa (EXA) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Guides Q3, FY14 Revs
- Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (ANF) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c; Comps Fell 7%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!