Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Reports Q1 Adj-EPS of 8c, Beats by 3c
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-a) (BRK-b) Acquires Auto Dealership Van Tuyl Group
- Tesla Motors (TSLA) CEO Musk Plans to 'Unveil the D' Next Week
- Initial Jobless Claims 287K vs 297K Expected
- Wayfair, Inc. (W) IPO Opens Sharply Higher after Strong Pricing
- First Day Pre-orders for Apple (AAPL) iPhone 6/6+ in China Said to Hit 1M Units - Rosenblatt
Advanced Micro Devices (NYSE: AMD) reported Q1 EPS of $0.08, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.05. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.61 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.61 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: AZZ, Inc. (AZZ) Misses Q2 EPS Views; Affirms FY15 Outlook
- Implant Sciences Corporation (IMSC) Posts Q4 Loss of 9c/Share
- David Tepper Talks Bonds, Stocks, Fannie/Freddie, Bill Gross and More
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!