Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Reports Q1 Adj-EPS of 8c, Beats by 3c
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Cuts Q2 Outlook
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Proposes to Acquire Depomed (DEPO) for $29.25/Share
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 07/07: (DEPO) (PBMD) (PNK) Higher; (ETRM) (AMD) (SHLM) Lower (more...)
- Plug Power (PLUG) Reports Record Quarterly Revenues for Q2; Maintains FY15 Outlook
- China ADSs, Related Stocks Trade Sharply Lower (SFUN) (JD) (BABA)
Advanced Micro Devices (NYSE: AMD) reported Q1 EPS of $0.08, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.05. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.61 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.61 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/06: (SUNE) (AAP) (CTCT) Higher; (AMD) (SHLM) (ETRM) Lower (more...)
- Wedbush Cuts Price Target on Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Following Negative Pre-Announcement
- UBS Cuts the Price Target on Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Following Revised 2Q Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!