Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Reports Q1 Adj-EPS of 8c, Beats by 3c
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Advanced Micro Devices (NYSE: AMD) reported Q1 EPS of $0.08, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.05. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.61 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.61 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with call price movement; AMD NUGT
- Lockheed Martin (LMT) Tops Q4 EPS by 19c; Guides FY17 EPS Below the Street
- TSYS (TSS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c, Offers FY 2017 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!