Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Reports Q2 EPS of 9c, Beats by a Penny
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Are Yahoo! (YHOO) Investors Ready to 'Sell the News'? Analyst Weighs In
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (NYSE: AMD) reported Q2 EPS of $0.09, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.08. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.57 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.58 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD), Synopsys (SNPS) Enter Expanded IP Technology Partnership
- TIBCO Software (TIBX) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c
- General Mills (GIS) Misses Q1 EPS by 8c; Plans Further Consolidation of Yoplait, Operational Activities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!