Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Reports Q2 EPS of 9c, Beats by a Penny
- Fed's Lacker Sees 'Strong' Case for June 'Liftoff'
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 3/31: (GBSN) (RADA) (SMTX) Higher; (BDR) (GV) (EGY) Lower
- Charter (CHTR) Agrees to Acquire Bright House Networks in $10.4B Deal
- Goldman Sachs 'Warming Up' to Tesla (TSLA)
- CBRE (CBG) to Acquire Johnson Controls (JCI) Global WorkPlace Solutions Unit in $1.48B Deal
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (NYSE: AMD) reported Q2 EPS of $0.09, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.08. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.57 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.58 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dangdang (DANG) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c, Provides Q1 Guidance
- Echo Therapeutics (ECTE) Delays 10-K Filing
- Sorl Auto Parts (SORL) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Issues Confident FY15 Revenue Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!