Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Reports Q2 EPS of 9c, Beats by a Penny
- Celator Pharma (CPXX) Near Deal to be Acquired by Jazz Pharma (JAZZ) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Granted Accelerated FDA Approval of Ocaliva in PBC
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (NYSE: AMD) reported Q2 EPS of $0.09, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.08. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.57 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.58 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Guides Q2 EPS Midpoint Below Expectations
- Eros Int'l (EROS) Releases Results for Indian Subsidiary
- JA Solar Holdings (JASO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Modules Shipments Rose 4%; Offers Q2 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!