Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Reports Q2 EPS of 9c, Beats by a Penny
- Top 10 News for 7/25 - 7/29: Earnings and Mergers and ... Chioptle Making Burgers?
- Tech shares and muted GDP growth push S&P 500 to record
- No clean bill of health for EU banks in stress test
- Private equity firms focused on Hewlett Packard asset sales: sources
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains as Panasonic Seeks to Raise $3.9B for Gigafactory
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (NYSE: AMD) reported Q2 EPS of $0.09, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.08. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.57 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.58 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPS (UPS) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- UPDATE: Casella Waste Systems (CWST) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c
- Chesapeake Lodging Trust (CHSP) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c; Trims FY16 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!