Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Reports Q2 EPS of 9c, Beats by a Penny
- Q2 GDP 4% vs 3% Expected
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 7/30: (GFIG) (TWTR) (NQ) Higher; (NTRI) (BWLD) (DWA) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Private Sector Adds Fewer Jobs in July
- Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) Posts Q2 EPS of 2c/Share, Beats Views; Guides FY14 Revs Above Expectations
- Hess Corp. (HES) Plans Formation, IPO of MLP
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (NYSE: AMD) reported Q2 EPS of $0.09, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.08. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.57 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.58 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SodaStream Int'l (SODA) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c, Sees FY Revenue Growth of 5%
- Astronics Corp (ATRO) Tops Q2 EPS by 18c
- Belden (BDC) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Guides In-Line
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!