Advanced Energy Industries (AEIS) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c, Offers Q4 Guidance
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Advanced Energy Industries (NASDAQ: AEIS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.77, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.75. Revenue for the quarter came in at $126.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $118.92 million.
Advanced Energy Industries sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.75-$0.85, versus the consensus of $0.70. Advanced Energy Industries sees Q4 2016 revenue of $124-134 million, versus the consensus of $118.5 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Advanced Energy Industries (AEIS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Expect Twilio (TWLO) To Exceed Baseline Revenue Estimates, 2017 Guidance Likely Conservative - William Blair
- Ameris Bancorp (ABCB) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!