Advanced Energy Industries (AEIS) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c, Offers Q4 Guidance
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Advanced Energy Industries (NASDAQ: AEIS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.77, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.75. Revenue for the quarter came in at $126.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $118.92 million.
Advanced Energy Industries sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.75-$0.85, versus the consensus of $0.70. Advanced Energy Industries sees Q4 2016 revenue of $124-134 million, versus the consensus of $118.5 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Advanced Energy Industries (AEIS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Boston Scientific (BSX) Accquires Certain Assets, 15% Equity Stake in of Neovasc (NVCN) for $75M
- Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!