Advanced Energy Industries (AEIS) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c, Offers Q4 Guidance
- Futures rise as 'Trump rally' rolls on
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Advanced Energy Industries (NASDAQ: AEIS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.77, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.75. Revenue for the quarter came in at $126.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $118.92 million.
Advanced Energy Industries sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.75-$0.85, versus the consensus of $0.70. Advanced Energy Industries sees Q4 2016 revenue of $124-134 million, versus the consensus of $118.5 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Advanced Energy Industries (AEIS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Zedge, Inc. (ZDGE) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.02
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!