Advanced Drainage Systems (WMS) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.37; Updates FY17 Outlook
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Advanced Drainage Systems (NYSE: WMS) reported Q1 EPS of $0.37, versus $0.20 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $358 million, versus $349.1 million reported last year.
Advanced Drainage Systems sees FY2017 revenue of $1.27 - $1.31 billion. With the revised net sales guidance, the Company is adjusting its Adjusted EBITDA (Non-GAAP) expectations to $200 million to $225 million for the full fiscal year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Advanced Drainage Systems (WMS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- SAP AG (SAP) Q3 Operating Profit Light of Views; Boosts FY16 Outlook
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!