Advanced Drainage Systems (WMS) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.37; Updates FY17 Outlook
- Health, tech stocks extend Wall Street record-setting rally
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Advanced Drainage Systems (NYSE: WMS) reported Q1 EPS of $0.37, versus $0.20 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $358 million, versus $349.1 million reported last year.
Advanced Drainage Systems sees FY2017 revenue of $1.27 - $1.31 billion. With the revised net sales guidance, the Company is adjusting its Adjusted EBITDA (Non-GAAP) expectations to $200 million to $225 million for the full fiscal year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Advanced Drainage Systems (WMS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- NCI Building Systems (NCS) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- Cooper Cos. (COO) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c, Offers FY17 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!