Advanced Disposal Services (ADSW) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.06
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Advanced Disposal Services (NYSE: ADSW) reported Q3 EPS of $0.06, versus $0.09 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $360.6 million, versus $361.3 million reported last year.
"Advanced Disposal has undergone transformational changes since our last earnings call, highlighted by completing an initial public offering and refinancing our debt structure," said Richard Burke, CEO. "We are pleased to follow-up those transactions with strong third quarter results. Our team remains focused on safely providing an excellent customer service experience in the vertically integrated markets we serve. These efforts, coupled with disciplined pricing, controlling costs, and closing strategic tuck-in acquisitions continue to be the platform on which we drive earnings growth and improve returns on invested capital."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Advanced Disposal Services (ADSW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
- Shiloh Industries (SHLO) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.50
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!