AdvancePierre Foods (APFH) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.37
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
AdvancePierre Foods (NYSE: APFH) reported Q2 EPS of $0.37, versus $0.17 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $370 million, versus $391.9 million reported last year.
AdvancePierre Foods sees FY2016 EPS of $1.55-$1.75. AdvancePierre Foods sees FY2016 revenue of $1.54-1.59 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on AdvancePierre Foods (APFH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kimco Realty (KIM) Tops Q3 FFO by 1c; Updates FY16 FFO Outlook
- Aaron's (AAN) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Further Restructuring Measures; Narrows FY16 EPS Outlook
- Royal Caribbean Cruises (RCL) Tops Q3 EPS by 10c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!