Advance Auto Parts (AAP) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Comps Outpace Views
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Advance Auto Parts (NYSE: AAP) reported Q3 EPS of $1.73, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $1.71. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.25 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.2 billion.
Comps fell 1 percent versus an estimated 3.5 percent drop.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Advance Auto Parts (AAP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Casey's General Stores (CASY) Misses Q2 EPS by 15c
- Lee Enterprises (LEE) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.14
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!