Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- Wall Street rises as tech, discretionary stocks gain
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/27: (GI) (DRRX) (KTOV) Higher; (CVM) (CZR) (AOI) Lower
- Boston Scientific (BSX) to Acquire EndoChoice (GI) in ~$210M Deal
- Oil down 3 percent on fading hopes for output deal in Algiers
- Dollar gains against euro on Deutsche Bank fears, falls vs Mexican peso
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Adobe Systems (NASDAQ: ADBE) reported Q3 EPS of $0.75, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.72. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.46 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.45 billion.
“We drove strong revenue and earnings performance in Q3, further distancing ourselves from our competitors,” said Shantanu Narayen, Adobe president and chief executive officer. “Our leadership in cloud-based content and data platforms make us a mission critical partner to the world's biggest brands as they transform how they engage with their customers.”
“Fiscal 2016 is shaping up to be another great year and Adobe's record results in Q3 reflect both our market leadership and strong execution,” said Mark Garrett, Adobe executive vice president and chief financial officer. “We are expecting another record quarter in Q4, and the leverage in our operating model is reflected in our increase to earnings targets for the year.”
Adobe Systems sees Q4 adjusted EPS of $0.83 - $0.89 and revenue of $1.55 - $1.60 billion, versus estimates calling for EPS of $0.78 and revenue of $1.58 billion.
The company sees $5.80 - $5.85 billion, with estimates at $5.81 billion. Adobe also sees FY16 adjusted EPS of $2.94 - $3.00, versus the consensus at $2.87.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Adobe Systems (ADBE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Factset Research Systems (FDS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Thor Industries (THO) Tops Q4 EPS by 22c
- MAM Software (MAMS) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Sees adj.-EBITDA Lower in FY17
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!