Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- Futures up after Clinton seen winner in first debate
- Oil prices slip as hopes for a deal in Algiers fade
- Mexican and Canadian currencies rise, investors feel Clinton won debate
- Rice Energy (RICE) Acquires Vantage Energy in $2.7B Deal; FY16 Outlook Updated
- Kite Pharma (KITE) Announces Positive Topline Data from KTE-C19 ZUMA-1 Study in Aggressive NHL
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Adobe Systems (NASDAQ: ADBE) reported Q3 EPS of $0.75, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.72. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.46 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.45 billion.
“We drove strong revenue and earnings performance in Q3, further distancing ourselves from our competitors,” said Shantanu Narayen, Adobe president and chief executive officer. “Our leadership in cloud-based content and data platforms make us a mission critical partner to the world's biggest brands as they transform how they engage with their customers.”
“Fiscal 2016 is shaping up to be another great year and Adobe's record results in Q3 reflect both our market leadership and strong execution,” said Mark Garrett, Adobe executive vice president and chief financial officer. “We are expecting another record quarter in Q4, and the leverage in our operating model is reflected in our increase to earnings targets for the year.”
Adobe Systems sees Q4 adjusted EPS of $0.83 - $0.89 and revenue of $1.55 - $1.60 billion, versus estimates calling for EPS of $0.78 and revenue of $1.58 billion.
The company sees $5.80 - $5.85 billion, with estimates at $5.81 billion. Adobe also sees FY16 adjusted EPS of $2.94 - $3.00, versus the consensus at $2.87.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Adobe Systems (ADBE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- WebMD Health (WBMD) Names Blake DeSimone CFO; Sees Q3, FY Results at High End of Guidance
- MAM Software (MAMS) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Sees adj.-EBITDA Lower in FY17
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Civitas Solutions (CIVI) to $24; Expects 2017 Headwinds
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!