Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Adobe Systems (NASDAQ: ADBE) reported Q3 EPS of $0.75, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.72. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.46 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.45 billion.
“We drove strong revenue and earnings performance in Q3, further distancing ourselves from our competitors,” said Shantanu Narayen, Adobe president and chief executive officer. “Our leadership in cloud-based content and data platforms make us a mission critical partner to the world's biggest brands as they transform how they engage with their customers.”
“Fiscal 2016 is shaping up to be another great year and Adobe's record results in Q3 reflect both our market leadership and strong execution,” said Mark Garrett, Adobe executive vice president and chief financial officer. “We are expecting another record quarter in Q4, and the leverage in our operating model is reflected in our increase to earnings targets for the year.”
Adobe Systems sees Q4 adjusted EPS of $0.83 - $0.89 and revenue of $1.55 - $1.60 billion, versus estimates calling for EPS of $0.78 and revenue of $1.58 billion.
The company sees $5.80 - $5.85 billion, with estimates at $5.81 billion. Adobe also sees FY16 adjusted EPS of $2.94 - $3.00, versus the consensus at $2.87.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Adobe Systems (ADBE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Express (EXPR) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Comps Outpaced; FY16 EPS Outlook Below Views
- Culp, Inc. (CFI) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!