Adobe (ADBE) Shares Fall 4.5% After Hours as Guidance Looks Weak
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/10: (ARIA) (RMBS) (GERN) Higher; (GNK) (EGLE) (PBY) Lower (more...)
- GM (GM) Said to Name Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Names Laurent Potdevin as CEO; Chairman Chip Wilson Resigns
- Street Getting Ahead of Itself on Apple (AAPL) China Mobile Boost - BofA/Merrill Lynch
Shares of Adobe (Nasdaq: ADBE) are down about 4.5 percent in Tuesday's post-market trading session following Q2 results which beat but Q3 and FY12 guidance which looked concerning. After closing at $32.89, the stock is now trading around $31.50.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PVH Corp. (PVH) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- Burlington Stores (BURL) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Comps Up 3.9%
- Twitter (TWTR) Continues to Rally
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!