Adesto Technologies Corporation (IOTS) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Adesto Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ: IOTS) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.19), $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.18). Revenue for the quarter came in at $11.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $11.03 million.
For the fourth quarter of 2016, the Company expects revenue to grow to a range between $12.0 million and $12.4 million. GAAP gross margin is expected to be between 46% and 48%. GAAP operating expenses are expected to range between $8.3 million and $8.6 million and non–GAAP operating expenses between $7.2 million and $7.5 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Adesto Technologies Corporation (IOTS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Xactly Corporation (XTLY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Medley Management (MDLY) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!