Adesto Technologies Corporation (IOTS) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Adesto Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ: IOTS) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.19), $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.18). Revenue for the quarter came in at $11.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $11.03 million.
For the fourth quarter of 2016, the Company expects revenue to grow to a range between $12.0 million and $12.4 million. GAAP gross margin is expected to be between 46% and 48%. GAAP operating expenses are expected to range between $8.3 million and $8.6 million and non–GAAP operating expenses between $7.2 million and $7.5 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Adesto Technologies Corporation (IOTS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Xcerra (XCRA) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Comps Fall 5%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!