Addus HomeCare Corp. (ADUS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Wall Street rallies for third day as Brexit bruises fade
- NHTSA Probes Tesla (TSLA) After Fatal Model S Autopilot Crash
- Hershey (HSY) Rejects Mondelez (MDLZ) Takeover Offer
- Apple (AAPL) in Talks to Acquire Jay Z's Music Service Tidal - WSJ
- Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Will Implement Restructuring Plan
Addus HomeCare Corp. (NASDAQ: ADUS) reported Q4 EPS of $0.14, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.14. Revenue for the quarter came in at $70.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $70.45 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alcoa (AA) Files Initial Form 10 Related to Separation of Upstream Unit
- 8point3 Energy Partners (CAFD) Tops Q2 EPS by 51c, Offers Guidance
- Lindaay Corp. (LNN) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!