Addus HomeCare Corp. (ADUS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Top 10 News for 7/25 - 7/29: Earnings and Mergers and ... Chioptle Making Burgers?
- Tech shares and muted GDP growth push S&P 500 to record
- No clean bill of health for EU banks in stress test
- Private equity firms focused on Hewlett Packard asset sales: sources
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains as Panasonic Seeks to Raise $3.9B for Gigafactory
Addus HomeCare Corp. (NASDAQ: ADUS) reported Q4 EPS of $0.14, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.14. Revenue for the quarter came in at $70.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $70.45 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ValueAct Capital Sells 18M Microsoft (MSFT) Shares
- Netflix (NFLX) Director Jay Hoag Scoops Up 600,000 Shares
- UPS (UPS) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!