Addus HomeCare Corp. (ADUS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Microsoft (MSFT) Names ValueAct's Morfit to Board
- Energy XXI (EXXI) to Acquire EPL Oil & Gas (EPL) in $2.3B Deal
- King Digital Ent. (KING) Sees IPO Price of $21 - $24/Share
- Express (EXPR) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q1, FY14 Profit Outlook
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 03/11: (OXGN) (PRMW) (PAY) Higher; (MX) (KTOS) (PLUG) Lower
Addus HomeCare Corp. (NASDAQ: ADUS) reported Q4 EPS of $0.14, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.14. Revenue for the quarter came in at $70.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $70.45 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trading Radar for 03/12: Express (EXPR), Krispy Kreme (KKD), QIWI plc (QIWI), Dresser-Rand (DRC) Report
- Magnetek, Inc. (MAG) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.22
- Sciclone Pharma (SCLN) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c; Issues Weak FY14 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!