Addus HomeCare Corp. (ADUS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Wall St. gains as data points to budding economy
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Ends Merger Talks with Hershey (HSY)
- EU to hand Apple hefty Irish tax bill: sources
- American Airlines (AAL) Appoints COO Isom as President
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/29: (SYRS) (FLEX) (MDLZ) Higher; (SCSC) (HSY) (CTLT) Lower (more...)
Addus HomeCare Corp. (NASDAQ: ADUS) reported Q4 EPS of $0.14, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.14. Revenue for the quarter came in at $70.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $70.45 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mylan's (MYL) Epipen4Schools Program is a Complicated Maze of Specialty Distribution Cos - Wells Fargo's Maris
- MannKind (MNKD) CCO Castagna Buys Shares
- Splunk (SPLK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Raises FY Rev Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!