Adaptimmune Therapeutics (ADAP) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Adaptimmune Therapeutics (NASDAQ: ADAP) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.26), $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.28). Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $5.32 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Adaptimmune Therapeutics (ADAP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Vail Resorts (MTN) Misses Q1 EPS by 13c
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c