Adams Resources (AE) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.51/Share
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Adams Resources (NYSE: AE) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.51), versus ($0.07) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $256.88 million, versus $439.89 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Adams Resources (AE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- DryShips (DRYS) Acquires Its First VLGC With 5 Year Time Charter Attached to Oil Major