AdCare Health Systems (ADK) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.19
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
AdCare Health Systems (NYSE: ADK) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.19), versus ($0.32) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $7.2 million, versus $6.1 million reported last year.
Cash and cash equivalents at September 30, 2016, totaled $1.5 million, compared with $2.7 million at December 31, 2015. Restricted cash and investments at September 30, 2016, totaled $5.5 million, excluding $3.6 million of restricted cash included in assets of disposal group held for sale, compared with $12.7 million at December 31, 2015. Total debt outstanding at September 30, 2016, totaled $115.5 million, compared with $122.8 million at December 31, 2015 (including $32.0 million and $958,000 in liabilities of disposal group held for sale and net of $2.3 million and $2.7 million of deferred financing costs at September 30, 2016 and December 31, 2015, respectively).
For earnings history and earnings-related data on AdCare Health Systems (ADK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Guides Q4, FY17
- Emcore (EMKR) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!