AdCare Health Systems (ADK) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.19
- Wall Street falls as bank, healthcare shares weigh
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Faces U.S. Antitrust Case Over Licensing - Bloomberg
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AdCare Health Systems (NYSE: ADK) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.19), versus ($0.32) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $7.2 million, versus $6.1 million reported last year.
Cash and cash equivalents at September 30, 2016, totaled $1.5 million, compared with $2.7 million at December 31, 2015. Restricted cash and investments at September 30, 2016, totaled $5.5 million, excluding $3.6 million of restricted cash included in assets of disposal group held for sale, compared with $12.7 million at December 31, 2015. Total debt outstanding at September 30, 2016, totaled $115.5 million, compared with $122.8 million at December 31, 2015 (including $32.0 million and $958,000 in liabilities of disposal group held for sale and net of $2.3 million and $2.7 million of deferred financing costs at September 30, 2016 and December 31, 2015, respectively).
For earnings history and earnings-related data on AdCare Health Systems (ADK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Mercantile Bank (MBWM) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Progress Software (PRGS) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!