AdCare Health Systems (ADK) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.34/Share
- Wall St. gains across sectors ahead of Trump inauguration
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
- Investment Focus: History suggests Trump month will be stocks down, dollar up
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
AdCare Health Systems (NYSE: ADK) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.34), versus ($0.33) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $7.2 million, versus $4.5 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on AdCare Health Systems (ADK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Corning (GLW): Asahi's Preannouncement Bodes Well for Corning - Susquehanna
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!