Actuant (ATU) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.29; Offers FY17 Guidance
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Actuant (NYSE: ATU) reported Q4 EPS of $0.29, versus $0.37 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $275.77 million, versus $300.38 million reported last year.
Actuant sees FY2017 EPS of $1.00-$1.20. Actuant sees FY2017 revenue of $1.075-1.125 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Actuant (ATU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wipro (WIT) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 Revenue Below Consensus
- Penns Woods Bancorp (PWOD) Q3 Profit Slips Lower
- Moody's Corp. (MCO) Tops Q3 EPS by 16c; Update FY16 EPS Outlook; Offers Litigation Update
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!