Activision Blizzard (ATVI) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c; Guides
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI) reported Q3 EPS of $0.49, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.42. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.57 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.57 billion.
Activision Blizzard sees FY2016 EPS of $1.92, versus the consensus of $1.99. Activision Blizzard sees FY2016 revenue of $6.45 billion, versus the consensus of $6.57 billion.
Bobby Kotick, Chief Executive Officer of Activision Blizzard, said, “This quarter we again over-performed our plan, delivering record third-quarter revenues of $1.57 billion, up almost 60% and earnings per share of $0.49, more than doubling year-over-year on a non-GAAP basis (as redefined).”
Kotick added, “We continue to see enthusiasm from our global audiences for our key franchises including Call of Duty, Destiny, Candy Crush and World of Warcraft, plus our newest franchise – Overwatch, which after only about four months had already reached over 20 million players and has incredible player engagement. Looking forward, we expect continued momentum from all of our growth strategies, especially our esports initiatives and our integration of in-game advertising.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Activision Blizzard (ATVI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Network-1 Technologies (NTIP) Approves Initial 5c Semi-Annual Dividend
- Vail Resorts (MTN) Misses Q1 EPS by 13c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!