Acorda Therapeutics (ACOR) Misses Q3 EPS by 15c; Reiterates AMPYRA Net Sales Guidance
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Acorda Therapeutics (NASDAQ: ACOR) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.04), $0.15 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.11. Revenue for the quarter came in at $135.61 million versus the consensus estimate of $134.01 million.
The Company is reiterating 2016 AMPYRA net sales guidance of $475-$485 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Acorda Therapeutics (ACOR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Casey's General Stores (CASY) Misses Q2 EPS by 15c
- Star Gas Partners (SGU) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.34/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!