Accuray (ARAY) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c, Guides FY17 Revenue Below Views
- Wall Street flat as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Accuray (NASDAQ: ARAY) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.09), $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.07). Revenue for the quarter came in at $95 million versus the consensus estimate of $98.97 million.
Accuray sees FY2017 revenue of $410-420 million, versus the consensus of $431.9 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Accuray (ARAY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GATX Corp. (GATX) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; Guides In-Line
- WNS Holdings (WNS) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c, FY17 Guides Higher
- Wintrust Financial (WTFC) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!