Accuray (ARAY) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Accuray (NASDAQ: ARAY) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.12), $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.10). Revenue for the quarter came in at $86.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $89.19 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Accuray (ARAY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
- Greif (GEF) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides FY17 EPS
- Comtech Telecom (CMTL) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!