Accenture (ACN) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Guides FY17
- Wall St. rises amid robust earnings, GDP data
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use: letter
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Accenture (NYSE: ACN) reported Q4 EPS of $1.31, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $1.30. Revenue for the quarter came in at $8.49 billion versus the consensus estimate of $8.46 billion.
First Quarter Fiscal 2017
Accenture expects net revenues for the first quarter of fiscal 2017 to be in the range of $8.40 billion to $8.65 billion, 5 percent to 8 percent growth in local currency, reflecting the company’s assumption of a flat foreign-exchange impact compared with the first quarter of fiscal 2016. (The Street sees Q1 revenue of $8.43 billion.)
Accenture sees FY2017 EPS of $5.75-$5.98, versus the consensus of $5.83.
Accenture expects operating margin for the full fiscal year to be in the range of 14.7 percent to 14.9 percent, an expansion of 10 to 30 basis points from fiscal 2016.
For fiscal 2017, the company expects operating cash flow to be in the range of $4.6 billion to $4.9 billion; property and equipment additions to be $600 million; and free cash flow to be in the range of $4.0 billion to $4.3 billion.
The company expects its annual effective tax rate to be in the range of 22 percent to 24 percent, including an estimated benefit of less than 2 percentage points from the early adoption of a new accounting standard* for employee share-based payments.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Accenture (ACN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- UPDATE: Baidu.com (BIDU) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Issues Light Q4 Revenue Outlook
- Peapack-Gladstone Financial (PGC) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!