Acadia Realty Trust (AKR) Tops Q3 FFO by 1c
- Wall Street falls as post-election winners lag
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Agrees to Pay $7.2B for Misleading Investors in Sale of RMBS
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Acadia Realty Trust (NYSE: AKR) reported Q3 FFO of $0.36, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.35. Revenue for the quarter came in at $51.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $42.22 million.
Acadia Realty Trust sees FY2016 FFO of $1.52-$1.56, versus prior guidance of $1.52-$1.60.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Acadia Realty Trust (AKR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Interactive Brokers (IBKR) Misses Q4 EPS by 40c
- Gigamon, Inc. (GIMO) Prelim. Q4 Revenue Falls Short of Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!