Acadia Realty Trust (AKR) Tops Q3 FFO by 1c
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Acadia Realty Trust (NYSE: AKR) reported Q3 FFO of $0.36, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.35. Revenue for the quarter came in at $51.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $42.22 million.
Acadia Realty Trust sees FY2016 FFO of $1.52-$1.56, versus prior guidance of $1.52-$1.60.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Acadia Realty Trust (AKR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Offers Guidance
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Comps Fall 5%