Acacia Communications (ACIA) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.43
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Acacia Communications (NASDAQ: ACIA) reported Q2 EPS of $0.43, versus $0.09 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $116.2 million, versus $57.9 million reported last year.
Acacia Communications sees Q3 2016 EPS of $0.64-$0.76. Acacia Communications sees Q3 2016 revenue of $120-128 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Acacia Communications (ACIA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ruth's Hospitality Group (RUTH) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Comps Rose 2.1%
- Kimco Realty (KIM) Tops Q3 FFO by 1c; Updates FY16 FFO Outlook
- Atlantic Capital Bancshares (ACBI) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!