Acacia Communications (ACIA) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.43
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Acacia Communications (NASDAQ: ACIA) reported Q2 EPS of $0.43, versus $0.09 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $116.2 million, versus $57.9 million reported last year.
Acacia Communications sees Q3 2016 EPS of $0.64-$0.76. Acacia Communications sees Q3 2016 revenue of $120-128 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Acacia Communications (ACIA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Morgan Stanley Starts Acacia Communications (ACIA) at Equalweight
- Vince Holding (VNCE) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Sales Miss; Guides FY Sales Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!