Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) Reports a Q1 Loss
- Market Wrap: Housing Sales Miss in June; Earnings Abound; SodaStream 'Pops' on Speculation
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/24: (DTLK) (LOGM) (BIDU) Higher; (LSCC) (MXIM) (AMZN) Lower (more...)
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- Starbucks Corp (SBUX) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
Abraxas Petroleum Corporation (NASDAQ: AXAS) reports a Q1 adjusted loss of $0.01 vs. consensus for $0.01 profit. Revenues were $16.1 million vs. $17.66 million consensus.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Abraxas Provides Second Quarter 2014 Conference Call Information
- Monolithic Power Systems (MPWR) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
- MDC Partners (MDCA) Reports Q2 EPS of 33c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!