Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) Reports a Q1 Loss
- Siemens to Acquire Dresser-Rand Group (DRC) in $7.6 Billion Deal
- EMC (EMC) Considers Merger With Rival - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
Abraxas Petroleum Corporation (NASDAQ: AXAS) reports a Q1 adjusted loss of $0.01 vs. consensus for $0.01 profit. Revenues were $16.1 million vs. $17.66 million consensus.
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c
- Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) Updates on Eagle Ford, Williston Operations
- Marcus Corp. (MCS) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!