Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) Reports a Q1 Loss
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Abraxas Petroleum Corporation (NASDAQ: AXAS) reports a Q1 adjusted loss of $0.01 vs. consensus for $0.01 profit. Revenues were $16.1 million vs. $17.66 million consensus.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light
- Christopher & Banks (CBK) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Q4 Revenue Outlook Light of Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!