Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) Reports a Q1 Loss
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
Abraxas Petroleum Corporation (NASDAQ: AXAS) reports a Q1 adjusted loss of $0.01 vs. consensus for $0.01 profit. Revenues were $16.1 million vs. $17.66 million consensus.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Choice Hotels (CHH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
- Omnicare (OCR) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Avery Dennison Corp (AVY) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!