AbitibiBowater (ABH) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
AbitibiBowater (NYSE: ABH) reported Q3 EPS of $0.53, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.51. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.22 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.19 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Delta Air Lines (DAL) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Pandora (P): Preannouncement Is Substantial Surprise - FBR
- Wells Fargo (WFC) Posts Q4 EPS of $0.96, Sales Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!