AbitibiBowater (ABH) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Market Wrap: Market Rally Fades as DJIA Ends Q1 Negative; Charter's Smart M&A Move; Etsy Sets IPO Price Range
- Fed's Lacker Sees 'Strong' Case for June 'Liftoff'
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/31: (DYAX) (CHK) (RUBI) Higher; (UTIW) (RKT) (SNX) Lower (more...)
- Etsy (ETSY) Sees IPO Price of $14 - $16/Share
- Dyax Corp (DYAX) Announces Positive Results from Phase 1b Trial of DX-2930 and Fast Track Designation
AbitibiBowater (NYSE: ABH) reported Q3 EPS of $0.53, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.51. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.22 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.19 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pioneer Power (PPSI) Misses Q4 EPS by 32c, FY15 Guidance Mixed
- UTi Worldwide (UTIW) Reports Q4 Loss of $1.02/Share
- SoTHERLY Hotels (SOHO) Will Delay 10-K Filing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!