AbitibiBowater (ABH) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- U.S. GDP Fell 0.7% in Q1 Amid Weaker Goods Exports, Business Investment - 2nd Est.
- Equinix (EQIX) to Acquire TelecityGroup in $3.6B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/29: (TBIO) (HRTX) (NQ) Higher; (FRO) (SPLK) (CYBR) Lower (more...)
- Intel (INTC) Said Near $15B Offer for Altera (ALTR)
- Avago Technologies (AVGO) PT Raised to $180 at Brean Capital
AbitibiBowater (NYSE: ABH) reported Q3 EPS of $0.53, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.51. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.22 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.19 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Graham (GHM) Tops Q4 EPS by 22c; Issues Light FY16 Revenue Outlook
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Comps Rose 1.6%
- Veeva Systems (VEEV) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c; Guides FY16 EPS Above Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!