Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (ANF) Misses Q3 EPS by 14c; Comps Up 7%
- Wall St falls as lower oil prices weigh on energy stocks
- ADP Employment Change (Aug) 177K vs 175K Expected
- Medivation (MDVN) Bidding War Was Hotter Than the Market Even Thought
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Guides FY17 EPS Above Views; Approves $500M Stock Buyback
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 08/31: (CHS) (ININ) (VEEV) Higher; (AVAV) (PANW) (HRB) Lower (more...)
Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (NYSE: ANF) reported Q3 EPS of $0.57, $0.14 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.71. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.08 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.07 billion.
Comps up 7%.
Comps up 7%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) Misses Q2 EPS by 5c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 08/30: (RIGL) (RBA) (MDLZ) Higher; (GIII) (ANF) (HSY) Lower (more...)
- Standpoint Research Upgrades Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!