Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (ANF) Misses Q3 EPS by 14c; Comps Up 7%
- Wall Street dips; Apple gain fails to offset rate worries
- Apple (AAPL) Gains on Solid December-Qtr iPhone Projection; RBC Views as 'Positive'
- Where to Invest When The Fed Raises For A Second Time? (SPY) (QQQ) (IWM (XLF)
- Polycom (PLCM) Receives Revised Offer; Could Lead to 'Company Superior Proposal'
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/23: (AGLE) (PLCM) (NDSN) Higher; (SSW) (WMGI) (BAH) Lower (more...)
Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (NYSE: ANF) reported Q3 EPS of $0.57, $0.14 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.71. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.08 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.07 billion.
Comps up 7%.
Comps up 7%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) Names Two New Brand Presidents
- Nordson Corp. (NDSN) Tops Q2 EPS Expectations; Guides Q3 EPS Above Views
- The Buckle (BKE) Misses Q1 EPS by 8c; Comps Fall 11.1%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!