Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (ANF) Misses Q3 EPS by 14c; Comps Up 7%
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (NYSE: ANF) reported Q3 EPS of $0.57, $0.14 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.71. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.08 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.07 billion.
Comps up 7%.
Comps up 7%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Finish Line (FINL) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Comps Outpace
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c, Comps Rise 1%
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Misses Q4 EPS by 8c; Comps Fell 4%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!