Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (ANF) Misses Q3 EPS by 14c; Comps Up 7%
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Cuts Q2 Outlook
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Proposes to Acquire Depomed (DEPO) for $29.25/Share
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Hold on Valuation
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/06: (SUNE) (AAP) (CTCT) Higher; (AMD) (SHLM) (ETRM) Lower (more...)
- Trading Reaction in Aetna (AET) and Humana (HUM) Post Deal Offers 'Strong Buying Opportunity', Leerink Partners Says
Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (NYSE: ANF) reported Q3 EPS of $0.57, $0.14 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.71. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.08 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.07 billion.
Comps up 7%.
Comps up 7%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MSC Industrial Directt (MSM) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- Family Dollar Stores (FDO) Misses Q3 EPS by 8c
- Bassett Furniture Industries (BSET) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!