Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (ANF) Misses Q3 EPS by 14c; Comps Up 7%
- European stocks up, oil slides as concerns ease over Russia-Turkey tension
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 11/24: (PBMD) (VEEV) (GES) Higher; (HPQ) (PTCT) Lower (more...)
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
- Tesla Motors (TSLA) Q4 Volume Guidance 'Achievable' and Higher Earnings in Focus - Credit Suisse
Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (NYSE: ANF) reported Q3 EPS of $0.57, $0.14 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.71. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.08 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.07 billion.
Comps up 7%.
Comps up 7%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. Same-Store Sales Up 1.5% YoY in Week Ended Nov. 21, Up 1.3% Month to Date - Redbook
- Burlington Stores (BURL) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Guides Q4 EPS Below Expectations
- Wolfe Research Upgrades Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) to Peerperform (Earlier)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!